Followers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Where the "pit" is!

Welcome to the pit-also known as my Art Studio, or part of it, that is.  Excuse the mess, but you know all us with creative minds don't necessarily see the mess around us!  I thought that I would share with you a few pictures of my art studio and some of my storage areas.  Now, mind you, this does not include all of my painting supplies down in the basement.  As soon as I can I will be tearing into this room to re-design it, paint and decorating included.  I have made use of my junking treasure while you help me decide what to do with it.  I call this creative chaos!  Enjoy the pics!  Elle

Here is one of my idea stations. 

My evergrowing stash of buttons.

A little bit of stamps and some of my inks.
More stamps

A special box for my Papertrey Inc stamps and dies as well as my Magnolia stamps.

I actually know what is in these bins!  Go figure.  lol

I salvages an old table for a desk.  I scavenged the hardware finds for my brads, eyelets, small embellishments, bling, ribbon, etc. as well as plastic storage bins, all found on the side of the road.  This is where I create.

This is the contest junking find.  I thought I would make use of it while the decision is being made on how best to use it.  The markers on the table will go in the cubbies but I am using those colors on several ongoing projects that I am working on.  No, I don't color with the hairbrush!
I have a love/hate relationship with this machine!

I think it's time to sweep the floor!
More free stores bins.  Boy can you sure but a lot of things in there!  All of the rest of my die cuts as well as many other scrumptious supplies make their home in these storage bins.
In my defense I have been layed up for almost a year and am just getting back into the swing of things.  HELP SIS!  I'm getting buried in here!  My sis is an organizational goddess! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it looks that bad. :-)
I wish I lived near you. I love to clean and organize just like your sis. We'd have a great time in that room.

Francine said...

Hello Elle! Wow, look at all your Craft stuff you have. I wouldn't mind coming over and helping you organize your things. I would love to even look at all your neat stuff. Not to take, but just to look at all the cool stuff you have. In less you want to share some of your cool craft things, then that would be ok with me. LOL Hugs, Francine