Followers

Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm SOOOOOOOOO Excited!

Have you ever worked on a project and been sooooooo excited?  Happy?  Well, tonight I did just that.  I have been wanting this stamp set from PapertreyInc. for awhile now---I'm not sure what the name of it is but suffice to say it has to do with books.  The most precious stamps!  I have been having a blast!  I immediately got to work and put together this set.  Stampin Up inks came flying out; dies for my Cuttlebug machine were busy little beavers cutting away.  (dies are also from PapertreyInc.)  I have this friend that did the MOST incredible, generous, kindhearted, humongous thing for me today and I wanted to do something nice for her in return.  This set is for her (THANKS, Carol!)  After I post these pictures I am off to come up with some pretty packaging ideas.  Enjoy!  Elle

Here is a close up of the bookmark and label for the inside of her Daniel Steele book collection:

A close up of each of them separately:


3 comments:

Tolegranny said...

They are great Elle. I think they should sell in a book store.

Francine said...

Hello Elle! It is me, Francine. These are wonderful and so pretty. Keep up the great creative Art work! Hugs, Francine

BethieJ said...

These are FABULOUS Elle.. I just ordered this set earlier in the week.. plan on making xmas gifts! Yours turned out WONDERFUL!!