Followers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A few simple pleasures

While on holiday this past weekend I brought with me some images to color in the hotel---can't seem to be a single day without my art!  I had a spinal epidural steroid shot(s) yesterday when I got back in town YIKES-did that hurt-and have to spend the day on and off the heating pad so I thought I would pop into my studio this morning and put together a card or two with the images I colored.  The first one I wanted to share with you is A Few Simple Pleasures showcasing Edwin (my first!) from Magnolia stamps.  I don't know why I hesitated coloring Edwin images because this is my ABSOLUTE fav so far.  I have 5 boys and you would think I would get use to various lizards, geckos, and creatures of all kinds but I have to tell you this even gave me the willies!  I am not a critter person lol.  I love the bluejeans, sneakers, and top-it looks just like one of my boys when they were that age!  A few simple pleasures says it all, don't you think?  Of course I had to add my buttons to finish off my projects.  The rest of the supplies are from my stash of papers and kits.  I colored the image using copic markers on GinaK pure luxury cardstock.  My favorite so far as the markers do not bleed thru and the blending is superb.  Love, Elle

No comments: