Followers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

January Calendar Prototype

I thought today I would share with you a prototype of the January calendar pages that I have been working on.  With this one I used a cute Penny Black snowman stamp (we all know how much snow we can get in January!) that I colored with my Copic Markers.  I then added stickles on the hat brim and Flower Soft in white for the snow glued on using glossy accents for the glue.  I chose a border punch for the Aqua paper that I trimed in some pretyt white and red ribbon.  I mounted my snowman on some pretty red paper after cutting both out with a shape I printed off the internet. Now you know I had to add a button somewhere!  I choose aqua that I tired with red/white bakers twine.  The perfect touch!  For some reason my scanner only picked up the top portion of the calendar this time-go figure!  Enjoy!  Elle
Copic Colors:  yg09, yg11, yg13, r24, r29, r59, yr21, yr24, bg0000, bg10, bg32, bg34, colorless blender and a orange watercolor marker for her nose.

1 comment:

Peggy B said...

I do remember snow in January and February, so good choice!
I love your color choices and the snowman is adorable!!
Thanx for sharing.