Followers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Apple Time!

Fall is coming and soon it will be apple pickin' time!  With that comes thoughts of Thanksgiving giving us time to stop and be thankful for the blessings that we have.  This card is indicative of a little bit of both.  The stamp came from JustRite Stampers.  I have been practicing coloring with my Copic markers so I dumped a bunch of them out and started playing.  I couldn't tell you which ones I used because they were put away to work on a sewing project before I got a chance to write them down.  I added some of my favorite ribbon to the top and used Crystal Effects (love that stuff!) on the apples.  Pretty enough to eat, don't you think?  Enjoy the card!  Love, Elle

1 comment:

Francine said...

Love this card, Elle. The Apples look Yummmy! I hope you don't mind me leaving so many comments on your blog. Big hugs, Francine