Followers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Teaching

Teaching.  I enjoy it.  I miss it.  I use to teach decorative painting classes-such fun!  I loved to see the students grow and learn.  See their creations take shape out of nothing but a little wood/bricks/etc.  and some paint.  After my car accident I got away from painting and started concentrating on my papercrafts.  Today I taught someone how to make paper flowers and use her new Cuttlebug.  It got me thinking about the need to hold classes again in my home.  Or even monthly get togethers.  I often thought about having a group get together and each month someone teach a different project.  Kinda like a bookclub?  It is time to get away from Dr's, surgeries, pain and get back to doing what I love the most.  Sharing my passions with others.  I am currently working on a new project that I will be sharing with you in a day or two.  Stay tuned!  Love, Elle

No comments: