Followers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tomarrow Morning

I just received a call from my old massage therapist who offered to come over in the morning and give me a free 1-1/2 massage!  Gosh, I love special suprises.  It's the unexpected kindess of people that keep my world on tract.  He gave me massages 2-3 times a week for about 6 months after my car accident last August.  A sweetie to be sure!  I have been thinking about what I want to be working on next.  I received the Vintage Picnic stamp set from Papertrey, Inc. the other day and I think that I will play with that to see what I can come up with.  My creativity is lagging and I want to keep working on things to prevent that dry spell most of us go thru from time to time.  Heck, just the other day I had so many ideas I didn't know what to do with them!  Being a perfectionist with skills that need loads of working on makes it hard at times to be pleased with the outcome of my work.  Do you ever have that problem?  I hope not!  I think of it as a disease that needs to be erraticated from our minds.  Elements aren't hard to work on for me.  It is the execution of the design with those elements that are my sticking point.  I think taking sewing machine to paper may be something that I play around with.  Buttons?  Bows and ribbons?  I'm just not sure how to put it all together.  It is time to practice, practice, practice.  I hope your elements are falling into place and that your creative endeavors are bringing you satisfaction and smiles!  Elle

No comments: