Followers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

After the Crepe Paper Flowers were made

After the crepe paper flowers were made (at least some of them) I started thinking of other things to use of similar constitution.  Regular paper is too stiff for my liking to use for these flowers but how about tissue papers?  Wouldn't some of the patterened tissue paper out there be gorgeous?  That will be my next step.  Some of the colors I love.  Others, not so much.  But I had a blast making all of them.  I am including pics of the different ones.  You already know a place I am headed to with the red, white, and blue flowers.  Wouldn't the orange and green be great for those Halloween projects?  The pink, of course, for feminine cards, the yellow makes me think of happy sunshine.  I will be spraying a pearl glimmer mist spray on some of them.  Looks beautiful in person!  All I have left to do is make some more white flowers to experiment with different colored glimmer mists.  There are other colors of crepe paper that I wouldn't mind using but that is for another time.  From time to time you will see pictures of things that I make using these embellishments.  I think I accomplished alot and can't wait to play with my new "toys".  Elle

No comments: