Followers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Let's Do Lunch

I needed an invitation to send to a friend in order to set up a lunch date.  What better stamps to use than the Vintage Picnic series from Papertrey, Inc.!  I wanted something bright and happy so I chose to combine red, green, and yellow. I am trying to use more of my tools and embellishments, trying not to have my projects turn out so plain.  I matted the picnic basket using Nestabilities and my Cuttlebug, sewed the background paper unto my card base, used some of my favorite trim that I purchased at a store called For Keepsake in St. Louis, MO and then added some matching buttons to the four corners.  I'm getting there!  Here are the Copic Markers that I used to color my picnic basket and flowers:
Basket: Y35, Y38, R29
Leaves:  G21, G24, YG67
Flowers:  YR21, YR23, YR24
Shadowing:  C1
I hope you like my invitation!  If I had it my way I would own 20 different sets of dishes and entertain all of the time, setting the prettiest tablescapes.  Wouldn't you?  Elle

No comments: