Followers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Deciding how to use my elements

Remember the pink carnival ticket with the adorable fairy on it that I posted a few days ago?  Well, I decided this morning that I would find a way to use it in a card.  Since I wanted to keep playing with the images from the Vintage Picnic stamp set (Papertrey, Inc.) I thought, what better way than to combine the two.  When is the last time you sat down and took pen to paper and wrote a 'real' letter to a friend or relative.  Now that is something else that qualifies as Vintage these days, too!  lol.  I have a friend on the east coast that I thought I would write a letter to and I needed a card to do it on.  No plain paper for me!  Here is the results.  Let me know what you think.  I used Copic markers RV21 and C1 as well as a button for added embellishmen.  Elle

No comments: