Followers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

One of my Menu Boards

A while back I found these clipboards at Archiever's and decided to turn them into Menu Boards.  This is the one I did for Thanksgiving last year.  (I had this phote saved on my computer so I thought I would use it in my post for today!) We had a house full of family and friends and I wanted to personalize the dining experience with something creative.  Of course, there are match name cards, napkin rings, centerpiece, etc. I just can't leave well enough alone! I plan on making more of them for different occasions.  They are nice to have when you are just having friends or family over for dinner.  They have come to expect something different at every get together.   Kiddies, I think I have lost my mind today.  It has been a day a breaksies.  My printer, my sewing machine, my telephone.  Dang, what a day!  I am going to spend some quiet time after dinner alone in my studio.  Art always does take me to my 'happy' place!  Tomarrow will be a better day.  I go back for my post-surgical checkup Tuesday and hopefully I will be able to start going to the gym and working out in the pool again.  Oh heavenly water!  Elle

No comments: