Followers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

ellescreativejourney

Oh my! My very first post! Let me start by introducing myself. I am a creative artist, or at least that is what I tell myself. I love the creative spirit within each of us and would like to share some of my art and my thoughts about our creative journey. My name is actually Michelle, Elle for short, Shelly to some. I prefer Elle-it's easier to type lol! I am married and have 6 children. All but one are boys. What I like working with most of all right now is paper. All kinds of paper. All kinds of projects made with paper. I make loads of recipe cards- 6 x 6. They are so much fun to do! My art is all over the place. Sometimes vintage altered, sometimes simply cute. I dabble in decorative painting-have taught classes in the past and am mostly self-taught. If you ever have a chance to dabble in paints please do! It has taken me on a journey that reaches into all aspects of my creative journey. I will soon begin posting cards that I have made. Things that I have painted, altered art projects that I have tried to accomplish. Give me a day or two to get this started then join me on a journey of a lifetime!

1 comment:

Elle said...

I just tried to post a picture of a recipe board I did but, as you can see, I am a blog idiot! I don't yet know how to place it properly, make it the right size, etc. A work in progress! Elle