Followers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Sweet Ole' Summertime

When I saw this stamp from WhipperSnapper I know I just HAD to play with it!  Doesn't the paper fit perfectly?  I purchased both at The Ink Spot-a store in a quaint part of Kirkwood, Missouri.  After coloring with some basic Copic primary colors I added Crystal Effects for the water.  I then picked out some buttons and some twine - you know how I love those buttons!  I used my BowEasy bowmaker to make a pretty bow and punched out a hole in the center using my Crop-A-Dail tool.  It sure does punch thru anything!  Added a large brad and voila'! 

When I have little scraps of paper I often use them up by covering clothspins.  I use scor-tape to adhere the paper on both sides them embellish as desired again using scor-tape so they don't come off.  There are soooooooo many uses for these!  Love to all and Happy Summertime! Elle

No comments: