Followers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Framed Picture




This is the framed picture that I have been working on.  I needed something for my bookcase in the livingroom and thought that this hit the spot!  I purchased the charm and the stamp from REDLEAD here in St. Louis.  (you HAVE to visist their online store!  RedLeadStore.com). I had the papers in my stash already-purchesed at a store called Checkered Cottage.  The crinkle ribbon I made myself.  I found a real pretty matt pattern to trace and cut out behind the stamped image.  I think the shape is so pretty.  I then got out the ole' Cuttlebug and cut some shape out to make my flowers.  I scrunched and played with them until I got them how I liked.  Added some punched out leaves and some vintage trim to complete my picture.  What do you think?  Elle

No comments: