Followers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Very First Time

This was my very first try using Copic Markers.  I found that I still can't color withing the lines!  lol  I also learned from this that I need much practice blending out my colors.  I used one of my favorite Whipper Snapper stamps, doesn't he just with with my Pasta recipe?  Again, I made the recipe card 6 x 6.  I already had the paper in my stock and printed the recipe out on white cardstock using Microsoft Works Word Processer.  This recipe is delish!  I always make this for friends and family when they get home from the hospital or are layed up for some reason.  Add some garlic bread and a large salad and voila' (oh yeah, and cheesecake for dessert)  It doesn't get any better than that!  Elle

1 comment:

Prncess said...

Yummm I am going to try this tomrrow and bake it Sunday. Gosh I am glad I stopped by your blog!
Sherry L.
AFTCM