Followers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pasta Edwin

I finished them!  All assembled and ready to mail out.  I love doing the 6 x 6" recipe cards and often swap them.  This is one of my family's favorite recipies.  (they could have this 3 times a week if I would let them!)  Today I used Pasta Edwin that I received from an image swap-love those!  I colored all 8 images with my Copic Markers but keep the card simple.  Basic.  I wanted to showcase Edwin.  I had fun making these and wanted to share it with you.  Love, Elle.

7 comments:

Rene said...

How cute! Best it's yummy too!
Rene :D

Suzi Mac said...

He is so pefect for a recipe card, which sound deliciuos.
Hugs
Suzi x

Chris said...

Oh, he looks adorable! I love, love, love the utensil paper in the background. Great job!

Tolegranny said...

I just love to see all your Magnolia stamps and what you are doing with them. Too cute!

cabio's craft corner said...

Such a fun DP for this cute Edwin card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Chris said...

He fits perfectly on your recipe card. Great job.

Unknown said...

Wow great job!!! I love it!!!!