Followers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Magnolia-liscious Challenge Blog

I don't usually enter many  challenges but when I was over at the Magnolia-liscious Challenge blog the other day I just could not resist playing along!  WARNING-my computer isn't working very well so I don't think the enclosure link is working today-sorry.  That being said here is the challenge picture.  Isn't it soooooooo pretty?
I loved the softness of these colors together-the eleguence-the beauty.  I hope that my card can do the inspiration picture justice!  I love his sweet little Tilda peaking at the butterfly that just happened to flit by and land on her.  I colored her with copics pulling the purples, yellows, and greens into my card.  The flowers are from Walmart of all places and the butterflies are cut using a die from Papertrey Inc.  I hope you enjoy the card as much as I did creating it for you.  Now off to take card of this @#$@ computer!lol  Love, Elle
Okay, now what.....I'm usually able to enlarge my photo before posting it.  Geez...................


2 comments:

paola said...

Your card is pure delight, love the bright colors and those added butterflies are perfect! thanks for joining our challenge on Magnolia-licious
smiles
Paola

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card this is! Such a sweet image and so beautifully colored. Love all the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog. hugs, Angela