Followers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy time!

It's Happy Time here at the Kasban household.  I was in such a good mood yesterday, Friday the 13th, that I just HAD to make a happy card for someone that might need cheering up!  My husband Charlie and I were married on a Friday the 13th so we celebrate every time one comes our way.  Yesterday we went out to lunch at one of our fav restuarants, Casa Gallardo, LOVE Mexican food!  Enough of that.  On to my card.  I pulled out an old WhipperSnapper stamp along with some bright papers and stamped it on my Nestibility shape that I cut out using my Big Shot.  After breaking two Cuttlebug machines I tend to do to the Big Shot out of fear lol.  When I was putting the card elements together I thought that it needed softening up some so I added one of the doilies I got at a little Bistro, a flower embellishment and a sweet, sweet silver butterfly.  Now I am pleased.  Really, I am.  I love this little girl, don't you!?  Love, Elle
A close up:

6 comments:

June Campbell said...

Such charming little scenes you create!

Tolegranny said...

What a cute stamp. Love it.

Lindart said...

Cute! My 1st husband and I were married on Friday the 13 too!

Chris said...

This is sooo cute!

Sandy said...

Such a cute image - very nice card!
Sandy

Unknown said...

These cards are so very sweet!!!! You did a great job!!!!