Followers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's a Guy Thing!

Today I wanted to play with Edwin from the Magnoliscious.us store.  I needed a card for a boy that is DEFINATELY a rough and tumble young man.  I had found this adorable paper at Archiever's the other day and knew it was perfect for this card.  I colored my image with various Copic Markers, used my sewing machine to stich some of my paper, and popped up my image with pop dots.  It needed something else so I added 4 buttons in the corners that I had purchased from the dollar bin at Michaels.  On the inside of the card it says "It's a Guy Thing".  Enjoy!  Love, Elle

Here is a closer view:


7 comments:

Myrna said...

I got quite a bang out of your card. When we were vacationing in Utah a couple years ago the guys were lizard crazy! Waaay to many pics of them. LOL Love your card! Edwin is adorable! Perfect paper too!

Card Crazy said...

Cute card, cute background. I love Edwin too, and you just don't see enough cards using him. The sentiment is so clever! TFS
Sue S.

Barb Hardeman said...

Cute, cute card! Perfect for a rough and tumble kid. Great layout and super coloring...hugs...Barb

Fran said...

What a perfect card of a boy. I love how you colored Edwin. And I am crazy about that background paper too. Great job! Hugs, Fran

Rene said...

Super cute!! Love your dinosaur paper!
Rene :D

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute card and DP is just as darling as Edwin :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

Sandy said...

Now I have to admit, your card is cute as punch. But I will tell you true - I hate lizards!!!!! They rank right up there with snakes. But I am sure any boy will love this.
Sandy