Followers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

MoManning is here!

Yippie Skippie!  MoManning is here!  I took the plunge and colored my Shanna from the MoManning collection over at StampinBella.  I even tried a new Copic coloring technique.  The colors are mostly feathered together in short to medium strokes.  New to me.  I like the overall finished project but must do a little critiquing of myself.  I am heavy-handed with a marker (or pencil or paintbrush....) and it causes me to run out of the lines sometimes.  I do not like the colors or the way the hair turned out. I also screwed up trying to ink the edges.  It is too bright and smudged some.  Overall I like her but need more work.  I plan on inking up the stamp again to get more practice.  I told you I would share the card with you NO MATTER WHAT so here it is!  Love, Elle
Here is a closeup of my girl:

3 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Your card is very cute :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Kelly said...

Elle, you are too hard on yourself, I am heavy handed and with practice I am getting way better. Your shading is coming along and she is so adorable. This is a very pretty card, you did fine.

Sandy said...

Ahhhh - such a pretty card, You hve done a wonderful job coloring this cutie. I love her boots - in fact I love the whole design of your precious card.
Sandy