Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh my goodness!

Oh my goodness, I LOVE this Tilda image from http://magnolia-licious.us/!  The sweet butterflies just add the perfect touch to this image, don't you think?  I wanted to convey a soft, Spring-like feel to the card with my colors and additions.  The pearls were added at the last moment in order to achieve this look.  I colored my images with Copic markers in order to get some more practice.  Practice makes perfect, right?  I did notice one thing after taking pictures is that one of the tiny roses is missing in the upper right hand corner.  I couldn't find it and need to order more from http://wildorchard.com/.  I will add it back when my order is received.  I am having fun today just relaxing and playing in my Studio.  The weather here has been crazy but today it will be in the 70's for the St. Louis, Missouri USA area.  NICE for a change lol.  Take care!  Love, Elle


12 comments:

sue said...

Beautiful, so romantic looking

Christina C. said...

Isn't she beautiful!!!! I also love this image...one of my favorites from the new collection! You did an outstanding job coloring and showcasing this cutie!

Barb Hardeman said...

Very pretty card, the lace bits and the pearl swirls are so romantic. Love the coloring and the dots you've added to the dress. Lovely card...hugs...Barb

Judy K. said...

How pretty Miss Tilda is Shelly! Love your design and layout and all those beautiful pearls!!!
Judy K.

Rene said...

She's one of my new favorites too! Love your color scheme and how you have her in front of the swirls! Great job!
Rene ;D

cabio's craft corner said...

She is so beautiful and love those pearl bead embellishment. This card is very pretty :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Sandy said...

This is so very pretty - I love the way you have colored Tilda - the back ground paper is gorgeous with your design work - very pretty card and I love the way you have embellished it with the pearls!!
Hugs
Sandy

Sharon said...

A gorgeous card Elle... I've also ordered her and can't WAIT for her to arrive, have to wait 6 weeks or so. Love all the embellies, etc. hugs Sharon

cathylynn said...

Oh you did a great job coloring Tilda and all your details are wonderful! Very nice indeed!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Unknown said...

Wow what a beautiful card. So sweet and pretty Ilove it!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh she's so precious! I love all of the pearls surrounding her!! Smiles, Vicki

Veronica Z said...

The image, the pearls, everything about this card is perfect! Thank you for playing along with CIC this week!