Followers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Not one but two!

Today I have not one but two Tulip Tilda's to showcase. I just love this new stamp from the Butterfly Collection at Magnoliscious! I decided today to use the same stamp in two different color skeims.(sp?) The first one is all girly with pinks, yellows, and greens. I LOVE the way this one turned out. I added some pretty lace and the sweetest dotted swiss ribbon and bow. Of course I had to add my three buttons. lol. The second one is done in blues and reds. I made the large bow a long time ago for a little girl's hair but thought it looked darling on this card. To stay with the theory of three I added three time rhinestones to the bottom right corner. Notice the scallop cut accent paper? I think that adds to the look of the card also. Whick one do you likes best? Love, Elle


 
 

13 comments:

justme1972 said...

OH i just LOVE both your cards!!! I'm more of the girly girl taste in cards, but my mom would LOVE the red in your other card!!!

justme,
laura

Rene said...

Very very pretty!!!
Rene :D

Barbara (Jamie) Gudermuth said...

You've got to be kidding me....how could anyone choose just one of these adorable cards! I love how you showed how one stamp can give two decidedly different "feels". Love them both!

Hugs,
Jamie

Chris said...

The cards are adorable. I like that you made two variations using the same stamp. They both look very nice!

XO,
Chris Christenen

RenateKreativ said...

Beautiful cards, I like it.
Hugs Renate

LINDA W. said...

I love both cards...I like the pink
and the blue...can't pick.
hugs from Texas...Linda

Cordine said...

They are both beautiful!
Hugs
Cordine

Cathy said...

They are both wonderful, but I would choose the blue. Beautiful cards!

Christina C. said...

Beautiful card.....sorry, can't choose!

Anonymous said...

Oh wowzer!! These are both really gorgeous with your colors and layout!! TFS! HUGS

Judy K. said...

Oh boy Shelly, can't choose which one I like more they are both sooo darn cute!!! I guess I'll just have to love both!!!
Judy K.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work! Love how you took the same image and changed the colors - both are beautiful! hugs, Angela