Followers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Get Well Soon

I needed to make a few get well cards to have on hand as well as use up those snippits of supplies that build up over time.  You know that misc. stash of supplies of snippits that you don't want to get rid of but multiply like Gremlins if you don't use them from time to time?  That is what I'm talking about!  The stamp is one of my favorites from Whipper Snapper.  I just adore that line of stamps.  While I was at The Bistro in Norstrom the other day I asked if I could have some of their doilies-soooooooo pretty....and they gave me a small stack.  Restuarants are usually pretty generous when it comes to things like that.  I also had a few buttons laying around with just the right amount of red and white baker's twine.  After going thru my stash I found just the amount of navy ribbon to add the finishing touches with a pretty bow.  The red circle was cut using a scrap piece of paper and a Nestability die from Spellbinders.  I colored my image using Copic markers and got the saying from a stamp set by Papertrey,Inc.  Enjoy!  Love, Elle

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Really nice layout and I do like primary colors on cards. Nice work!
Sandy