Followers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Two ways to use your paper

Today I thought I would share with you some experimenting that I did using dp two different ways.  (of course I didn't write down the source of the paper-sorry!).  The first card shows Priscilla, the adorable pixie from stampingbella.  This stamp set comes with the most darling set of 4 different pixies.  Too cute!  I used some of my nestabilities as well as a die from Papertrey Inc. to add my elements.  Of course there had to be three pretty buttons to add just the perfect touch. 
Here is the first card:
The second card showcases another stamp from Lockhart stamp company.  I love aprons and remember my grandma always wearing her Sunday best apron as she cooked for her large family and friends.  This time I did some paper piecing, using a different paper for the bib than I did the skirt of the apron.  I really wanted to showcase it so I circled my image with rhinestones giving it just the right touch, don't you think?  Which card to you like better?  I am partial to the Pixie card.  On the other hand I really like the apron.......decisions, decisions!  Love, Elle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are lovely,it's amazing how different cards can look just changing the balance of colour
Great work
Hugs Julie P

Sandy said...

Wonderful cards - you really have some creative move that I adore!!
Sandy

Sharon said...

This is really beautiful Elle. hugs Sharon