Followers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF MY AMERICAN FRIENDS!
Giving thanks.  What does that mean to you?  Does it mean you are thankfull for what you do have or are you thankful to what you don't have?  My sister-in-law lost her mother yesterday morning.  "Grandma" has we all called her was an amazing woman.  She surrounded herself with those she loved and placed all of her values on God first then her family second.  Someone who we will all greatly miss.  As Dixie and her family prepare to bury their mom she took a moment to tell me how thankful she was for the life she got to share with her all of these years.
As many of us struggle during these economic times I for one will sit back and not worry about money or things and concentrate on what I do have.  I family that I love and who loves me.  Friends that I value with everything I am but most of all my God for enabling me to have each day to even consider these things.  May your day be blessed with all that is important to you.  Love, Elle

No comments: