Followers

Friday, October 1, 2010

When you make a mistake

What do you do when you are working on a project and you make a mistake.  At the very end of the project.  When you are just about done.  Darn, do I hate that!  I was ready to post a picture of a Christmas card that I was working on.  I REALLY liked the card.  Was I going to show it to the world?  Throw it away?  My first instinct was to throw it away.  BUT...............I decided to show it anyhow.  Why the heck not, right?  Sooooooooooooooo....here is my Christmas card.  I used a stamp from Papertrey Inc.  from the Vintage Picnic stamp set.  I stamped the picnic basket on patterned paper and cut it out, popping it up to give it dimension.  I had stamped the image above and colored it with Copic Markers first on white paper.  I had a strip of paper that might have gotten pitched had it not been for the zigzag die cut from PTI that I added my buttons to.  I love the paper pack that I purchased from them!  Assembling the card was easy after I cut all of my various elements out.  Next came the mistake.  Darn......I hate it when that happens!  Love, Elle

No comments: