Followers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Let It Snow

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.  Are you singing yet?  First I need to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!  I am working on different designs to use as my family Christmas card and I must say that this is in the top running.  I pulled out one of my old Stampin' Up stamp sets and stamped it using Memento Black ink.  I added just a bit of color using some Copic markers then added some Dazzling Diamond glitter using my glue pen for just the right about of sparkle.  I then die cut some trim using PTI's eyelet die and added some vintage buttons from my collection tied with red and white baker's twine.  This card simply makes me smile.  I hope it does you, too!  Love, Elle
Here is a close up of my snowman:

Another image of my card (hopefully not as blurry!):

Okay, just as blurry.  I don't know what is going on with my camera....uh, the photographer must have had a few too many...lol

No comments: