Followers

Friday, February 10, 2012

Heartstrings

Well hello there!  I have been busy running around like crazy and organizing (YIKES!) my studio.  What a job!  A local store has a resell shop that takes your gently used papercrafting items and sells them.  You get 1/2 of the purchase amount so it is a great way to make a little extra cash.  I just got back from dropping off a LARGE bag of stamps.  I figure that if I haven't used them in a year then I don't need to have them here taking up space, right?
Today I want to share with you a fun stamp that I did for a swap with the group Art For The Creative Mind called Heartstrings and Layers.  We were asked to make a card so this is what I came up with.  I used one of the newest stamps from Magnoliscious.  I needed the heartstrings so I drew them on myself.  Isn't she cute?  Add a pretty bow and voila'!  I'm off to sort some of the crap, opps-some of the really neat stuff, on my desk.  It would be nice not to have to work in a 5" x 5" KWIM?  I hope you are enjoying your day!  Love, Elle

22 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Elle she is so precious!!!!! Love the image and your coloring is gorgeous!!!!! Love the string of hearts!!!!! What a fabulous creation Elle!!!!!

Barb Hardeman said...

Hi Elle! OMG! This is just as sweet as can be. Love the heart strings idea - absolutely adorable...hugs...Barb <><

Kelly said...

She is really adorable, look at that heartstring!! Great job and she is perfect for the hear string over her head. You colored her so pretty to match the paper.

Sandy said...

So sweet - I love all the hearts!
Sandy

Madge H. said...

What a little sweetheart - colored so magically in pink and red. Love the die cut - matches perfectly with the hearts.
~ rubber hugz ~
M

Regina said...

Elle!!! I love your card! Love the colors and Tilda looks adorable! Awesome card!
Hugs,
Regina

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Love your card, Tilda looks so happy with her Hearts in the air.
Your coloring is perfect.
Great card.
Blessings, Doreen

cabio's craft corner said...

Fun to see you this adorable and sweet card. The person who is going to receive this for Valentines day is going to love it!!! Awesome job on hand drawn the heart string. Cool :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

So very sweet Elle, Delightful card
Hugs Julie P

RenateKreativ said...

So sweet, I love your hearts.
Hugs Renate

Only By His Grace said...

Very clever idea Elle. Super card and coloring.
Hugs Maz

Sylvia said...

Your heartstring is fabolous Elle. Great idea to use the string together with this Maggie. Your card is beautiful i love the pretty DP's.
xxxSylvia

Louise said...

Super cute card, love the pink and red together
Louise

Tolegranny said...

I love it Elle. Very cute indeed.

sue said...

absolutely gorgeous

Rene said...

Oh AWESOME! I LOVE the string she's "holding" and your sweet layout! Gorgeous Valentine!!!
Rene :D
Is that Bee Tilda I see below??? Oh I'm a sucker for Bee Tilda!

Patricia Garcia said...

Oh my this is too cute, love the image and your beautiful Valentine creation!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Peggie said...

How cute is that. Love the heart string.

Suzan L said...

Hi Elle, your card is so cute! I love how you added the hearts on the string. And, Tilda is colored beautifully!
Hugs,
Suzan

Cami said...

Sweet, adorable card, Elle! I love how you drew in the heartstrings! Looks like a stamped image! You are too funny, but I know what you mean about crafting in a small area! Mine is like that every time is work on something! Lucky you can "redeem" your gently used supplies and "recycle" your money!
Hugs, Cami

Sharon said...

Wow, how innovative are you Elle. Love that heartstring, just shows you what one can do with a little bit of imagination. Well done! An adorable card, hugs Sharon x

Monique said...

That is so cute Elle. I love you heart string combined with Tilda :)).

Hugs Monique