Followers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Busy Canning

I have dwelved into the world of canning and perserving!  Yesterday I made Shelly's Sassy Salsa.  YUM!  You should see the mess I made!  When filling my 1/2 pint jars I poured too much and had it all over the countertop, the cabinet fronts, the floor!  WHEW, what a mess!  I recovered, cleaned up, and ended up with 5 1/2 jars of sauce.  I will be working on labels later on today but will post pics as soon as the labels are adhered to the jars.  Next it will be mixed berry jam-I can't wait!  I have to buy some more berries and another case of jelly jars first.  I am busy running to dr. appointments and tests to see if I have to have more neck surgery from the car accident I was in last August 19th (has it been a year already?  Time sure flies when your not having fun!)  I have had two surgeries already and hope like a dickens that I don't have to have another one.  I am busy also working on more calendar pages and will post pics as soon as my July mock-up pages are done.  Enjoy your week!  Elle

No comments: